Thursday, June 20, 2013

Multiplayer Here We Come...

One night my husband and I were trying to figure out what to do.  We had begun to play board games in the evenings but we wanted a break from them.  We considered replaying Portal 2 Cooperative but...we had finished it only a few months earlier. Our son had raved about Mass Effect 3 so we decided to give it a try. Wow.  What can  I say? The emotional power of the game is incredible.  We then went out and also purchased the trilogy, giving us two copies of Mass Effect 3 and two copies of the Multiplayer game enrollment code.  We played Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and then replayed Mass Effect 3.

Hankering for more (and missing Thane), I then discovered that there were DLC pieces for both ME2 and ME3. It was at this point that we finally created an online account.  While looking through the online content, I noticed Multiplayer DLC.  They were free...so why not?

Our lives then changed.